LOW VOLTAGE POWER & CONTROL CABLES
ELECTRIC CHARGE company provides from several national factories
A wide range of 0.6 / 1.0 kV low voltage single core or multi core low voltage power and control cables to meet all requirements.
Low-voltage power cables are used in many indoor and outdoor applications, power stations, electricity distribution networks, and in various buildings and facilities to feed distribution panels, appliances, and other electrical equipment.
Low Voltage Cables are manufactured using the best quality raw materials and the latest manufacturing techniques.
- Available with Copper or Aluminum conductors.
- Designed and tested in accordance with the latest IEC or BS standards.
- Available in Single-core (up to 1000 mm2) or Multi-core (up to 500 mm2) constructions.
- Available with Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulation.
- Provided with flame retardant PVC jacket to pass flame.
- Available in Armored/Non-armored and Shielded/non-shielded constructions.
- Customized designs are available upon request.