BUILDING WIRES from alfanar
ELECTRIC CHARGE Company provides its customers with a wide range of construction wires and cables, single or multi-core, insulated with a polyvinyl chloride layer, suitable for all public uses such as electrical power distribution in residential and commercial buildings.
From Al-Fanar Company.
This type of product is suitable for power and lighting circuits and is designed for electrical wiring in ducts or ducts intended for the internal connection of electrical appliances and equipment.
- Designed and tested in accordance with the latest UL, BS or IEC standards.
- Designed with Max. Conductor Temperature at normal operation of 70 °C – 90 °C – 105 °C.
- Manufactured from electrolytic grade 99.97% pure copper.
- Manufactured with a superior grade flame retardant PVC insulation to IEC 60332-1.
- Gasoline and oil resistant.
- Available with full range of colours and different packing options.